PT Pros is dedicated to helping local industries maintain safe and productive work environments. But in the event of a workplace injury, we are committed to improving the overall functional outcomes of your employees.
Our industrial programs address your company’s need to prevent injuries, lost work time/productivity, and Workers’ compensation claims by providing free injury screenings, education on injury prevention, and early intervention treatments.
In addition, we provide outcomes data as a way to aid clients in keeping track of exactly the time and money they save by utilizing our services.
Our specialized programs and services for industrial clients, include:
Work Conditioning/Work Hardening
- Individualized exercises
- Work simulation
- Patient accountability for meeting goals
- Goal of maximum work potential
- Education to prevent future injuries
Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs)
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Material handling evaluation
- Symptom magnification assessment
- Matching of job-specific critical work demands
- Modified duty programs
Jobsite Analysis/Ergonomic Assessments
- Ergonomic assessment
- First-aid approach to musculoskeletal injury
- Assistance in limiting recordable injuries
- Job specific exercise prescriptions
ADA Compliant Pre-employment Testing
Corporate Wellness Programs
- Customized Employee Exercise Programs
- “Back School” (A specially-designed program that teaches employees how to use their backs, and the rest of their bodies, in the safest way possible in order to get the job done)
- Cumulative Trauma Prevention
To find out more about these and other services, please see the PT Pros location nearest you.